حبايب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حبايب

حبايب السودان

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

caring 4 each other in love

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
*Miss Universe*
عضو حبيب
*Miss Universe*

المساهمات : 78
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/08/2008
العمر : 30
الموقع : Qatar

caring 4 each other in love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: caring 4 each other in love   caring 4 each other in love Icon_minitime1الأحد أغسطس 03, 2008 7:08 am

caring 4 each other in love Daffa6fdc7

[color=red]of course you think love is just to say i love or just to bring you a gift on you'r birthday or V's day this is the new look for love some people want love for fun or just to say that some one love me but love is totally differant it's nt that simple I think it's the biggest scene in the persone's life and A lot is written and discussed about love. What is love? What are the different types of love? What phases does love go through? And so on. You presume that when someone says that 'I love you', he/she cares for you. just try to care about him/her try to give him/her advices that are useful for his/her life some times we think emotinally but you have to think by you'r mind I think this will be true . and one more thing If you'r relation last long and you feel boared don't ever think that she/he doesn't love you or forgot about you're love because real love never end just like mine even if you were far away from each other. and always beeeee proud of you'r love and be blessed because you are loved by him/her and always try to give the reall faith of your relation that it will last for ever until death .He/she cares for your likes and dislikes, cares for your comfort, cares to keep you happy and takes care not to hurt you. And you do the same for him/her. Unless one cares, how can love be complete?

It is like saying that you love birds. One day, when you find an injured bird, you don't pick it up and take it to get treated. Can you still say that you love birds? Many relationships suffer immeasurably, because partners claim that they love each other, but show no care.

It is like saying - 'I love him/her so much, but I fail to understand how to keep him/her happy? I don't understand what to do? I feel so helpless.' What use is love if this is the position? If you love someone so much, try to find out. Rather you should know. Either you don't love, or the other person has changed beyond recognition for you and you really feel helpless. It is the memory of the old love that makes you say- 'I love him/her so much. The present reality is different.'

Many times, those who claim to love someone, ask him/her to do something totally against his/her values. They force this as a price for their love. 'I love you so much. Cannot you do this for me?or can you say i love you plaplapla (your name) infront of the people and it must be by loud voice ' Is this love? If you truly love, you will never ask somebody to act against his/her conscience. You will never hurt like this.

Love word gets misused often. Most of the people don't love. That was infatuation for some time and now that is over. Now on the pretext of love, they want to continue a relationship that gives only pain. so don't change the understanding of the true love because love is nt just words love is a great feeling and it's nt easy to find someone to love or some one who love you truly.

you can find love every where in our world between the mum and her kids , the Dad and his kids , the man and his wife and even in the animals world[/color
].
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
**Dr.DeDi**
عضو حبيب
**Dr.DeDi**

المساهمات : 49
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2008
العمر : 33
الموقع : قطــر والقروش مطر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: caring 4 each other in love   caring 4 each other in love Icon_minitime1الأحد أغسطس 03, 2008 9:52 am

tanx sis nice post ... well done... DeDi
Admin

المساهمات : 76
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: caring 4 each other in love   caring 4 each other in love Icon_minitime1الأحد أغسطس 03, 2008 10:22 am

فهمت شووية affraid بس شكرا
https://mesudani.ahlamontada.net
mzn $ (G.F.L)$
عضو حبيب
mzn $ (G.F.L)$

المساهمات : 46
العمر : 31

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: caring 4 each other in love   caring 4 each other in love Icon_minitime1الأحد أغسطس 03, 2008 11:42 pm

Eyes: To look at you,
Hands: To pray for you
, Mind: To care for u
, Heart: To love you

THX FORE THE POETRY

and LegsTo kick u if u forget me lol!
*Miss Universe*
عضو حبيب
*Miss Universe*

المساهمات : 78
العمر : 30
الموقع : Qatar

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: caring 4 each other in love   caring 4 each other in love Icon_minitime1الإثنين أغسطس 04, 2008 4:06 am

Mercy DeDi and admin i hope you will read it so that you can understand and you Mezo thanx alot don't worry i will never forget you friend Embarassed Embarassed
poflot
سنير حب
poflot

المساهمات : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/09/2008
العمر : 33
الموقع : جمبك

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: caring 4 each other in love   caring 4 each other in love Icon_minitime1الجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2008 5:58 am

tanx miss

caring 4 each other in love
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حبايب :: حبايب العام :: حبايب الخاصة-
انتقل الى: